Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekly Adventures

I usually plan out our weekly adventures on Sunday's. I grab the calender, and our trusty playgroup schedule, and go to work. We are pretty lucky that there is a lot going on around here so that we can keep busy daily. But, ever since Aidan got sick I have been slacking in this department. Now I can barely think of anything to do, maybe it's the fact that it it so bone chilling cold, I don't WANT to venture out? Maybe it's the fact that when Aidan was sick, he was taking a morning AND afternoon nap...and I still want him to continue doing that, so I can get lots done (and watch my DVR'd shows). Thursday I did want to get out and move (of course it happened to be one of the coldest days of the season) , so I googled playplaces, and found a local one. (If anyone is interested in the names of these places, let me know. I don't want to post the names of places we might go regularly)


We played in cars.

We played on this rocking bench.

We pushed around a grocery cart.

We played in a kitchenette.

I also found a flyer for two more play places in the area, and one for an indoor water park for us to check out too.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

These are great! Can you email me privately this great playland???