Sunday, February 1, 2009

All better...

Finally, things are back to normal around here. Aidan is back and crazier than ever. He LOVES to play with his Thomas the Train ride-on.
It was interesting because at his 15 month check up I expressed concern regarding Aidan not wanting to actually ride-on anything, just push it. I noticed many kids his age at various playgroup activites riding on a trike or whatever, and that Aidan would not get on anything. And if you put him on it, he would immediately climb off. But, She told me he is fine and would indeed ride on something sooner or later.
After we got home, Aidan was playing with his Thomas ride-on, and all of a sudden gets on it and starts moving backwards! I guess he showed me!!

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Glad you're feeling better at your house. Sicks little ones are tough. And I think most kids manage to catch up to their peers on those little things lit riding toys. I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Hope to see you this week at playgroup! It's SWIMMING! I'm sure you're dying to see me in a materinity suit... ; )