Sunday, February 22, 2009

16 months!!

On Febuary 14th (Valentines Day) Aidan turned 16 months. He keeps us on our toes and laughing on a daily basis. He brings so much joy to our lives, Craig and I are so blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful little boy.


He is getting into EVERYTHING around here! He loves all of the cooking utensils and pots/pans. His favorite show right now is Phineas & Ferb. He loves to dance. He loves to go for walks, and he loves people and does not hesitate to yell hi or hello to strangers in the stores, walking by, or anywhere else.



Aidan got this nice card from Nana/Grandpa Donahue, along with a little something to add to his savings account. He was really excited to play with his bank book. =)


Mommy and Daddy got Aidan this for Valentines Day. Aidan is loving things on the fridge, so we knew this would be a perfect gift! He loves it!

And Craig surprised me with a night out to the Ritz Carlton, and then on to "Dirty Dancing" the musical. We had so much fun, and it was really great to spend time alone with Craig. I can't remember the last time we got to do that.

2 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

They get big so fast! Almost nursery age! And what an awesome husband to take you to Dirty dancing! I begged and hinted for weeks that I wanted to go but nothing. Well I shouldn't say nothing, he took me to NYC instead and bought me some great stuff there!

Missletoe said...

Where have you guys been? ...or maybe it is us that have been off the scene (being deathly ill). Either way, we have emerged and Tadpole and I want a play date! What are you doing next week?