Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweet Treats

Last Friday Aidan and I made the trek to Michaels so we could pick up supplies to make these awesome treats. Then on Saturday I had a cupcake pop making party with Krissy and my mom. We had a blast making them, they were cute, and SO yummy!!

















They are very easy to make, just really time consuming. I pre-made the cakes friday night and then we started makign the pops around 11, and finished around 2:00. That was with three people, one person rolling the balls, one/two people dipping, and one bagging.



2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Oooo! I've heard of these! They look great! Are they as tastey as they look? You'll have to share your secrets!

Missletoe said...

I have been thinking about trying these! They look so cute and yummy! ...too bad I am not up for hard work.