Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tuesday

Today we had our Early Intervention appt. Aidan is doing really well with is speech. Especially his imitating.

Here he is getting ready: Brushing teeth, washing up, and all that good stuff.

We had acontractor come to check out some things we are looking to get done around the house. I have so many things I want to do, we are trying to work on Aidans room first. He got the big boy bed put up over the weekend (crib will stay up until this weekend, we want to make sure he makes the transition first). We put up his curtains, and some decals. This weekend we will put up his closet door and all the other little decorating stuff. Hopefully I can get it all done this weekend, and post a picture. I was able to find the cutest stuff for his room!!

That about sums up our day... tonight is the season premiere of LOST. I can't wait! and back to work for me tomorrow night, can't wait for that either!!


No comments: