Tuesday, February 23, 2010

newest family member

We have a new family member.. two actually. Two little frogs with no names, because 1. Aidan can't name them 2. Mom is not creative enough to come up with something other than "froggy", so thats what we call them.
They eat twice a week, and you have to clean the tank every few months. Talk about low maintanence!!
Aidan checks on his frogs all the time. He tried to share his applesauce with them but they weren't interested. (lucky for them, Aidan can't get the top of the tank off!!) We praised Aidan for being a good sharer though...we are getting to a new stage where everything is "mine". If another kid tries to come near him when he is holding a toy, he screams "NO!".
Now I am off to work after having 30 whole minutes to myself in peace and quiet. (Aidan and Daddy went to the Y. ) I used my time wisely, blog stalking and writing in my own blog...

I was trying to get a picture of Aidan and Bruschi together...this was the best I got.


1 comment:

Cherisa said...

So funny you got these little frogs! Another friend of mine just got some for her kids and I was think our Aiden needed some easy-to-care-for pets of his own! Very cute!