Friday, January 8, 2010

This and That

Something I really, REALLY want to do this year and in the future is to update my blog daily. Even if it is just a picture. I think it will be such a fun way for Aidan to see himself grow up. I looked back on our blog from the beginning and I am amazed at how much he has grown and changed. And I wished I blogged more....there is so many things he does on a daily basis that has Craig and I cracking up and our hearts melting. He is the sweetest, silliest, cutest and funnest little boy we could of ever hoped to have. (Is funnest even a word?)


Today was a pretty boring day around here...but sometimes we like that. Especially since Aidan and I both woke up with colds. Poor Aidan was coughing all night.

We ate breakfast....Aidan has made himself a new eating spot. He ate his breakfast and lunch here. For some reason he just "found" the tv under the cabinet and is in love with it. He turns it on, off, and changes the channels just for the fun of it.
Aidan stacked some spices. This little boy loves to stack everything. Blocks, spices, lipglosses..anything he can.


Then it was time for work. Aidan had his laptop set up next to mine.



Grandpa, We are starting him early on the drafting....pretty soon he will be able to help out!!


In the afternoon we watched Aidans Geo-Tracks Train movie twice, and bits and pieces of Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo while the snow fell. Looks like it will only be a dusting.
Daddy went night skiing, Aidan went to bed, and Mommy is trying to figure out what to give as a spiritual thought for Sundays YW meeting...but for some reason watching "Jersey Shore" is not helping me.

No comments: