Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Aidan!

I still can't believe that in two years, you went from this....
To this.....
It is amazing how much you have changed our lives, and we are so grateful and feel so blessed to be your parents. You are the cutest, funniest, and smartest little boy! I am amazed at what you can do, and you crack me up on a daily basis. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my days hanging out with you.
Here is a little bit of what you are up to at 2yrs old:
-You are wearing size 2T clothes.
-You are a great eater, you eat 2 snacks and 3 meals a day. You still love fruits and veggies, and will chose it over anything else. You are drinking out of juice boxes. You are moving away from milk, you only have it 2-3 times a day now.
-You are a fantastic sleeper (I know I TOTALLY just jinxed myself here) You got to bed at 7:30pm and wake at 6:30am, and you nap at 1pm for one-one and a half hours.
-You love Mickey Mouse, and you have to sleep with your stuffed Mickey every night.
-You love to play with Thomas the Trains, trucks, trikes, and anything ride-on.
-You like to watch Dora, Mickey Mouse, Max & Ruby, and Wow,Wow, Wubzy...when you see wubzy you say "wow,wow" (It is so cute!)
-You love your gymnastics classes, you aren't afraid to try anything!
-You give kisses when we ask, it is so cute! and sometimes you will just come up to me and give me a kiss before you go into another room to play, you melt my heart!!
-You love to go on walks, you love to play at the playground, you love to be outdoors, just like your parents.
-You are the happiest kid, always laughing and smiling.
We love you SO much!! Happy Birthday Baby Aidan!

No comments: