Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shopping

This week is going by SO slow! On Tuesday I swore it was Thursday, and then today I thought tomorrow was Friday! Geesh!



Lots of shopping today...



We headed to Target for a small vacuum. We have hardwood floors throughout the whole house, so when our vacuum broke, I thought we could just get away with having a small sweeper vacuum. I was wrong! Having two cats, and one dog make so much hair on the floors that the little sweeper can't keep up (even if I do it daily). I was completely fed up today, and found Target had a small vacuum (dirt devil) for $50. Perfect! I had to get a few supplies for a makeup job I am doing on Saturday, and of course there were some household stuff to get..laundry detergent, disenfectant wipes, shampoo etc.

Christmas Tree to scope out decorations for Em's graduation party. Didn't find anything. =(

Joann's for some fleece to make Aidan a Thomas the Train blanket.





Tomorrow we are heading to the playground for playgroup!

No comments: