Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post...

I already had a post ready, but I found this great blog today it had a fun tag where you are assigned a letter of the alphabet and then you have to think of things that you love that start with that letter. Betsy was kind enough to let me play, and assigned me the letter "L".


So, here it is...things I love that start with the letter "L"...
Leaves
The fall is my favorite season, and I love to go "leaf peeping" to see all the leaves that have turned colors.


Lipgloss
I am addicted to MAC and Victoria Secret lipglosses. All flavors and colors.

Lollipops
We have a big box of blowpops on top of the fridge, just in case.


Lincoln, NH home of Loon
Craigs parents own a condo in Lincoln, and we spend many weekends there. In the summer we hang by the river, in the fall we go hiking (and leef peeping) and in the winter Craig goes snowboarding. (Aidan and I go shopping!)

Love


(I had to somehow fit in my two favorite people)






2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I did this a couple of weeks ago with "B"!! It was a lot of fun and "L" is a great letter too! Love all your choices and GIRL--I'm WITH you on the LIPGLOSS! My fave!! I have GOT to try that MAC lipgloss I've heard SOOO much about it! Where do you get yours?

Betsy said...

Yay for the letter L!! You had a great list!!

I'm glad you played along! :)