Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Haircut

Craig and I had been debating over wther or not to cut Aidans hair for awhile. I thought it was getting long, and needed a little trim, and off we went to Snip-Its at the Derby Shoppes. Snip-Its was great! They had seats with seatbelts, and each station had a tv to watch a movie.




Aidan is looking at the boy next to us who was screaming. Aidan looks very concerned.




Here's where she wet his hair with the spray bottle.



Now for the cut.




Trimming the front.





And finished.



What a handsome little boy!!






1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Fun! He looks like he wasn't scared or anything. I haven't taken my daughter to get a haircut yet...she is almost two and a half, and still gets mistaken for a boy if I am not careful how to dress her. So it will be awhile before I post photos like this! :)
Carrie