Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ellis Gym-Playgroup















Our wonderful playgroup director comes up with the best ideas. I am excited to get my itinerary for the upcoming month because I find myself saying "Oh, I can't wait to do that!" I mean, I can't wait for Aidan to do that...;-)



Last month we headed to Ellis Gym, a place where Craig and I both took gymnastics years (and years) ago. I was excited to take Aidan, because I knew how much fun "the pit" and the big in floor trampoline was. Although Aidan was too small still for the "good" stuff, he had loads and loads of fun hanging out on the mats and playing with balls.












2 comments:

Cherisa said...

I'm glad everyone is enjoying playgroup! And I'm very happy you and Aidan can continue to join us! See you next week??? :)

Missletoe said...

We were bummed to miss this play group! We love going there to play! I'm even more bummed now that I know we missed you too. We'll have to do that sometime!