Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeling better...

Today Aidan went from lying on his belly to sitting upright for the first time! Yay! He was so proud of himself when we cheered for him. It was so cute.

Aidan was finally feeling better after a 4 day virus and we were dying to get OUT!

We headed to church where we met up with Nana McCrevan and Aunt Krissy. Aidan was jumping from person to person. I have a feeling I am going to be running up and down the aisles after him, and possibly even under the pews!

We came home, got Craig and headed to Duxbury Beach for some family time! When we got there for some strange reason it was covered in fog.

We ended up just eating our lunch in the jeep (did I mention we got a new Jeep Wrangler?!? It's awesome!!) while Aidan slept, and then we took a ride around the bay.

When we got home we played with toys, and watched a movie. I was so excited to rent "The Other Boelyn Girl" because the book was pretty good. I was a little bummed, the movie was different and just not as good. Besides, I read the book, I knew what happens...so it was like reading the book over again, something I probably wouldn't do.


After dinner we found this scene in the kitchen.


Tiring day for a little boy.




No comments: