Monday, October 18, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Aidans first day of preschool. I was so excited for him!

He was so excited he was dancing around the house.
On the way to school.

Trying to hold up his backpack.


Aidan was scared when we leaving, he started crying and tried to grab onto us. His teacher must of seen it alot, she grabbed him before he got us and we ran out the door. (Craig stayed behind to capture this picture)


First report card. This was the best seeing this in his folder... it sounds like he had a good day!

They learned about the letter "C" and they put it on thier arms so they will remember it. (I didn't know this at the time) When I took off his shirt to change him, I thought something was wrong with his arm and I kind of freaked out. He looked at me and said "Mom, it a C" This kid cracks me up!

Last but not least, his pumpkin wind tunnel. As soon as we got home he ran around looking to show it to Daddy, then he ran to his playroom and told me to put it up on a hook. It fits right in with his other Halloween decorations....







No comments: