Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trunk or Treat!

This is one of my favorite activities! This year there was a chili cook-off, which since I do make a mean chili, I should of entered...but I didn't. Then we had dinner, games, a costume parade, and then trunk or treating!

I was curious to see how Aidan would react to Halloween. Would he "get it"? Well, Aidan did have a blast for himself. And he made Craig and I crack up a few times. He went to his first "trunk" and was a little nervous, but I helped him put his basket up and say "trick or treat" and then of course he got a treat. Aidan then ran to the next car, and then the next rasining up his bucket looking for treats. Now I know he had no clue what he was getting in the bucket, but that didn't stop him from wanting to get more.
Once I gave him a pop from his bucket, it was all done. He sat int he middle of the lot and ate it.






Then he got up and ran over to my parents car looking for treats.



Then he would run over to Craigs car looking for a treat. He went back and forth like this for awhile. He knew what was up!! haha









No comments: