Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away!

I am really sad that I can not find my charger for my camera, I have so many cute pictures I want to ake off of it. And more pictures to take!! So until I either a. get a new camera b. find the charger, I will try to find pictures I haven't posted yet.


I just noticed that we have no pictures of Craig and I on here. We are out with the little boy in this picture, we had a fun time at a Guns and Roses tribute band concert. We need another night out soon!!
Aidan is in love with my laptop. Any time he see's it, he has to play with it. It is a little hard to get any work done with this little boy trying to type.

Can we please have some sun, so we can do this?!!?? PLEASE!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Hi Melissa,
I hope everything is going well, Aidan is so cute and so big now. I hope to see you sometime to catch up, maybe playgroup?

Love,
Moshi