Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Night Out


This was our first night out without Aidan. Craig and I were invited to my friend Jens 30th birthday party, and even though it was hard to pull me away from the baby, I knew I needed a break. I called up my sis and she happily agreed to take Aidan for the night, the whole night! (we ended up staying at my parents, so I sleepily woke up with Aidan during the night) Jens birthday was a themed party, it was something like "around the world" and we went to La Scala in Randolph, its an Italian restaurant, which I had never been too. The food was SO yummy! Then we headed to some chinese restaurant in Abington. I wish I remember the name (it's across from Timber Lanes) they did the place all over, and it was a pretty neat place to go too. Next was Mexico, so we headed to Acapulcos in Weymouth. The salsa and guacamole was fantastic here! All this traveling was so her family could set up a surprise party at a hall in Braintree. It was a great night!!




Oh, and for all those wondering how I did leaving Aidan, I did call them a few times to see how things were going, but not as much as I would of liked. I didn't want to drive the sitter crazy so she wouldn't babysit again. Craig was watching football, so he did fine..haha

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Wow, a night out( w/ out baby), still have to get one of those in, I hear they're pretty good for the whole marriage thing. Sounds like a fun night. We have to go to breakfast sometime at Pogo's!